Scripts & Dialogues - Guarantees
- This guarantee switches the risk from you to me.
- Many Realtors will promise to do a good job but it is very rare that a Realtor will guarantee it.
- Don't make a guarantee without backing it up without either a written or a verbal promise
- We are not in the business of buying homes, we are in the business of selling houses
- A guarantee without a consequence is simply a word
- if you agree with the price you can promise It and set your conditions
- How much money do you want to save by going direct to the listing agent? I have a guarantee that offers you...
- The agent that will get you the highest price is the one that will create the most demand.
- This is a unique service we are offering in the marketplace.
- I won't provide services without the possibility of compensation.
- This is a unique service we offer.
- We don't hold people to contracts, we ask them to enter into good-faith agreements.
- I am the conduit to you getting what you want.
- We can discover the important elements of the home that you are looking for and what don’t know.
- We will detail your criteria.